In recent time computer usage has been increased. You can see a computer in home, office, hospitals, schools, restaurants, and institutions. As a result, computer related issues and problems have also increased. When an error occurs you should immediately troubleshoot that. But people who are technically challenged or have little knowledge about the computer cannot repair their system on their own. So they go for either online or offline repair services according to their choice and knowledge. Here we will discuss what are the main differences between both and which one is best for you.
- Convenient: Online computer or services are considered more convenient than offline. Do you know why? These services can be used any time whenever you need. You don’t need to wait to acquire services even if there is mid night. Most of the remote repair support companies provide 24*7 services for the flexibility and usability of their customers.
- Faster: How many hours you use internet in a day? Do you know how fast the internet is? If you know the speed and power of internet then you can easily understand the speed of remote pc or laptop support services. But offline repair services are too slow as compared to online. Sometimes you may need to wait in a queue to get your system repaired. But by the help of online troubleshooting you can solve any issue of your computer within a few seconds or hours.
- Time: Offline pc renovate services will always take more time to solve your system issues than online. Reason, first you have to find a skilled technician, then he will come to your home or you will need to take your system to his shop or center. All these activities will take several hours or may take 1 to 2 days to get your system completely repaired. But when you will take online, there is no need to take the system to anywhere. Your pc problem will be repaired at your home in front of your eyes.
- Money: Online computer repair services are money and time efficient as compared to offline. You can save your thousands of dollars by these services. When your system will get repaired quickly you can continue your important office work fast. There will be no chances of any extra charges which are mostly happed in offline services. You can easily avoid extra expenses of take away by remote support.
More info about online computer repairs
Customer support doesn’t mean a face to face interaction. You can please your clients by remote support efficiently. Here are top 7 reasons why should Companies offer remote computer repair support to their clients.
- Cost effective: All customers always want to acquire cost effective support and this aim can be completed successfully by remote computer support. When you provide distant support, your clients will not need to spend money to come to your office, shop or center. They can solve their problems at home and can save thousands of dollars.
- Fast response: Today’s everyone is busy. No one has time to wait in a queue. If you will not provide your customers’ fast response then will get negative reviews on different platforms. But thanks to remote support, as with its help you can offer your customers’ quick response and can also get their response and feedback quickly. This is one of the biggest reasons recently many companies offer 24*7 customer support to their clients.
- Security: There are several people who are more conscious about the security of their system. So they hesitate to take their system to a computer repair shop and want to solve problem without sharing their personal things with anyone. Remote support is best for such types of customers.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of remote services is more as compared to others to solve a problem. You can solve problem of your system within a few minutes or hours, depending on the service quality and type of problem. But it is dead sure you don’t need to wait for several days to get your system repaired.
- Client-friendly: These services are surely client-friendly. Reason, clients can use them according to their needs i.e. whenever they are in urgent need of help like in the night or in holidays.
- Multi-tasking: This feature is available only with the remote computer repair As there is no need to take your system to a shop or center for the repair process, so you can do your daily routine and other important task without any interruption. Your system will be ready for work while you are busy with other important tasks.
- Convenient: Most of the customers try to find convenient services for their systems in present time. Convenient services provide full flexibility to customers for use i.e. customers can use services from any place as there is no city or state limitation. Such type of feature can be provided easily with remote support.
More about remote computer repairs
Are you new to computer or laptop? Are you facing some problems in your system? If yes, then before contacting to a professional computer repair center, you should try to understand the reason of problem. As, there are several pc problems that can be handled without the help of technicians. Well, here we will discuss some pc repair tips that will help you to solve several problems.
- Computer Restart: Are you surprised how computer restart can solve any pc problem? But my dear, it is true there are several problems that can be solved by just restarting the pc. For example, if you are facing browser hanging or your system screen has frozen then it is the best solution for you.
- Run security checks: You should run a security scan when frequently experiencing problems or things are not working smoothly as they should. There may be a malicious malware or a virus that has created this problem. After a security scan you will be free from the doubt of virus and will try to find the real reason of problem.
- Remove recently installed programs: Sometimes you face problem in pc after installing a new program or software. No matter from where it is installed i.e. from a disc, CD, DVD, PD or directly from the internet. Remove or un-install it as soon as possible. You can do this by going to the Control Panel of your system.
- Remove duplicate programs: Excess or duplicate data can also create several problems in your computer. But don’t worry, to get rid of problems related to duplicate data you don’t need to go for a computer repair Regularly check your system for useless and duplicate data and remove them whenever you find. To find duplicate files of the system you can also use paid software.
- Don’t use more than one antivirus: However, antivirus is necessary and important to all users of computer and laptop. But installing more than one at the same time can cause conflicts on your computer. It can slow down the normal speed of pc and can cause system crashes.
- Safe Mode: If you are facing a problem which is out of your knowledge and want to understand it, try to start your pc in safe mode. For that press F8 key. When you will do that you will be presented with an on-screen menu, from where you can select safe mode easily. At safe mode you can run a security scan and can investigate further.
In your daily life, computer or laptop is used several times for different purposes. While using, you may face various problems. Some of them may be simple and common that can be resolved at personal level at home. While others may be serious and complicated those need an experts’ help to resolve. Here we will discuss computer repair tips and tricks that can be implemented to solve common and simple pc problems.
- Hanging Problem: You can face this problem due to several reasons. So first you have to find out the reason behind the problem. Notice, if the issue started when you connected any hardware peripherals to system like printer or scanner, then this may be due to a driver confliction. If the issue occurred after installing new software, then this may be due to less space. Once you will sure about the problem reason only then you can resolve it efficiently. To solve the first problem disconnect the attached hardware peripheral and install required driver first. And for second problem, check current available free space of your system and also the size of installed software. If the installed software is too heavy and important for you, then create some space for it by deleting unwanted and useless files and programs.
- Blue Screen of Death and No Boot: In this problem, your computer has power but nothing on the screen. You can see lights and hear fans spinning but no boot will be possible. In some cases computer starts to boot up and then crashes with a ‘blue screen’. This problem can occur due to several reasons. If your computer boots into Safe Mode then it is a software related issue. If you are able to hear computer running, try swapping monitors or plugging in an external monitor for laptop.
- Overheating Problem: This problem occurs due to the carelessness of users. Many of the computer users don’t give regular care and cleaning to their systems and face this problem. As you know, there are in-built fans in all types of computers and laptops for their cooling. But due to dust they get filled and systems start giving overheating problem. To resolve this problem clean your system with a soft cloth and quality cleaner, specially the fans.
- Data Loss: Data loss is also one of the most common computer problems. To avoid this problem always take backup of your important data. There are several programs and software that can be used to recover corrupted data.
Do you want to learn about the most essential tools that technicians use for repairing, building and upgrading your computer or laptop? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we will discuss great computer repair tools which are the secrets and no technician will tell you about them, if asked.
- CCleaner: Do you have knowledge about this pc cleaner? If not, then don’t worry. Here is useful information about this tool. It is a free to use pc cleaner program that help you to clean windows PC. By its help you can clean temporary Files, history, cookies, download history of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome easily at the same time. It will also clean up your Recycle bin’s recent documents, temporary files and log files while cleaning the complete pc.
- Defraggler: It is another useful laptop or computer repair tool used by most of the technicians. You can use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive and also the individual files. This Windows application support NTFS and FAT32 file system. The main advantage of using this application is that it will make you able to schedule defrags while you sleep. So while you will wake up your system will be faster.
- Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes are one of the most useful pc repair tools. Whenever your pc will need a strong protection from virus, you should use Malwarebytes. It will provide your pc a proven protection by completely removing all forms of malware including certain Trojans, spyware, adware and root kits. You can download its free version easily from web. The paid version of this software will provide a real-time active malware prevention engine and will block all known threats.
Besides these tools there are several other tools that can be used for system repair like Screwdrivers and nut drivers, Pliers, cutters, and strippers, PSU Tester and Multimeter, Thermal-interface material, Straps, zip ties, and tie-downs. You will need these tools according to different situations. You can get detailed information about these tools easily from internet without the help of any technician.
There are some apps that can be used for laptop or computer repair like PC Wizard, OCCT and Furmark, Revo Uninstaller and SiSoft Sandra 2011 Lite. You can find many other useful apps for your pc on web easily and can solve various pc problems without spending any amount of money.
Are you facing laptop overheating problem? Does it shutdown without any warning or error message? Does it give noise when you work or open more than 3 tabs in your browser? If your answer to all the above questions is yes, then your laptop need repair. But don’t worry you can solve this problem or repair laptop easily by the listed below tips.
- Find the Heat Source: First of all, you have to find out the heat source in your laptop i.e. where the heat is coming from. No air flow means no heat transfer, so figure out where the air vents are. Also make sure, are they blowing hot air or is there barely a breeze?
- Fix Internal Cooling: The next important task that you need to fix the overheating problem of your laptop is to create good internal cooling. For that, clean the cooling fans that provide cooling to CPU and graphics card. The cooling fans of your laptop may be filled up by dust and dirt which will slow down their proper working. If you have knowledge about the internal parts of laptop, then try to open it. If not, consult manufacturer to find out the right opening method. But first, shut down laptop, unplug the power strip and ground yourself. Now clean the cooling fans with a soft cloth and a drop of alcohol.
- Keep The Laptop On A Hard & Flat Surface: If you use laptop by putting it on an uneven surface like pillow and blanket etc, the natural flow of air into the system will get disturbed. The system will built heat and you will face overheating problem. But this problem can be easily avoided by using a hard and flat surface to keep the laptop.
- Invest In A Laptop Cooler: Another useful method that can be used to avoid the overheating problem is the use of additional coolers. However, a wrong selected cooler can make the problem worst. Therefore, before purchasing understand the flow of air into and out of your system.
- What about the Potential Software Fixes: If none of the above tips are useful to fix the overheating problem of your system, then revert to software fixes. These will address the performance and power usage of your laptop. You can either reduce the brightness of your screen or reduce the CPU clock speed. If you don’t have knowledge about this, then take help of experts. Don’t try to handle it on your end.
We are living in a technology world where different models of phones and tables released every month. Therefore, most of the people prefer to buy a new phone when they face any problem with the gadgets of their phone. Screen replacement for a cracked i-Phone, Android phone and tablet seem to be out of the question. Dealers will always give you the advice to buy a new phone or table instead of repairing the old one. This may be the most common advice, but not the best. Here we will discuss top 5 reasons why you should repair your cell phone or tablet instead of buying a new one.
- Paying for a branded new product hurts your pocket: Buying a new phone or tablet will surely hurt your pocket. While you can repair the old one in just half of that cost. So, before taking decision to buy the new determine the damage of old one. If the repair of old phone or tablet is possible at reasonable price, then give it preference.
- A cell phone repair shop can help you to take right decision: Most of the customers take the decision of buying a new phone due to their less knowledge about the phones. They don’t know what to do with their device after the damage or problem. But this problem can be solved by taking help from a local phone repair They will let you know the actual damage or problem and also the repair cost of your old device.
- Your cell phone may have a sentimental value: Maybe your old phone was a gift from your parents, or a loved one. You can buy a more functional and incredible phone by spending more money but cannot find the attachment of the old one.
- You may lose your important data: Repair of old device is also important to take back-up of your important data present in the old cell. Without the repair some devices don’t give option of data back-up.
Repair warranty: If you are thinking phone repair services don’t offer any warranty, then you are wrong. All the reputed companies offer minimum one year warranty of their repair services. If you take repair services for your cell from a local repair shop, ask them about the warranty. They will also give warranty for the specific time.
Are you facing problem in your computer or laptop? Want to take it to a repair center or shop? If yes, then read this article carefully before going ahead. Here we will discuss some top secrets of computer repair that no company will tell you.
- They can place used in your machine but charged you for new: However, not all companies do such type of behavior with customers. But you need to aware about it even for the rare case. Company can place a used part in your machine in place of damaged part and can take full charges from you. So ask the technician to take your permission for placing any internal or external part in the pc. Also, recheck the newly placed part before paying money and leaving the repair shop.
- Company can damaged something else on your computer trying to fix it: It may be happened accidently. But company will not accept their mistake. Contrary, they may blame last tech or a previous repair center for this mistake.
- The repair cost will vary from the phone discussed price: Some computer repair companies show low cost in the adverting. But when you will take their services they will cost you more than the real cost. Some other companies show low cost of repair during the phone discussion but after the repair they will ask you for the extra cost by making any excuses.
- They ship your computer/device out of state for repair: Today, such type of cases occur more and more. Companies that don’t actually hold qualifications, certification and experience to perform repair services use this method. They ship different companies’ computer devices out of state and start their repair business without any authority. They only work for their business profits and don’t care for the customers’ needs.
- If you don’t have your data backed up, and they lose it: However, these are very rare cases. But some companies do their work in hurry and create the data loss problem to customers who don’t take the back-up of their data.
- There is absolutely no need to pay for antivirus: Some companies take great charges when they install anti-virus in customers’ computer during the repair. However, there is absolutely no need to pay for the antivirus.
- No one has actually looked at your computer: Some cheap computer repair companies don’t actually look at your computer problem in deep. They just resolve the problem for some time and after some time you may face same problem.
Computer repair services can charge you several dollars just for simple things that you can do yourself at home. By doing basic regular things you can avoid any harm for the pc and repair costs. This article will describe top 5 pc repair places that can be handled by any user easily.
- Viruses and Malware Free: Virus or malware can harm any computer badly. It can destroy your complete programs or important files within a few hours. Therefore it is the responsibility of every user to keep his system virus free by anyway. By installing a good antivirus in a computer anyone can keep away virus and repair costs from their PC easily.
- Reinstall the Operating System: It is bad fact but true that computers become slower over time. Many people take their system to a computer repair shop to solve this problem. Most of the repair centers find Windows reinstallation fastest and easiest solution of this problem. But you can do this task easily if you have basic knowledge of pc. Take back-up of all the important data before starting this process.
- Duplication removal: Your system can give you problem due to different reasons. Excess data storage and duplicate data are the two reasons of them. You can remove duplicate data by a program or software instead of manual process. You should check your pc weekly or monthly basis for excess data and remove them eventually.
- Upgrade Your RAM or Hard Drive: If your hard drive is crashed then don’t worry. As placing a new hard drive is an easy task. It can be done easily without taking the system to a pc repair Placing a new ram is necessary if you want to store more data in same pc and want to get good working speed. It is also an easy task and can be done without the help of an expert.
- Recover Deleted Files: Many of the computer users get afraid when any of their file get deleted by mistake or get corrupted due to any reason. They immediately contact to a computer repair shop or center. They don’t try to solve their problem by themselves. However, they can handle this problem themselves easily by a program or software. There are several software that you can buy online or offline which will help you to recover deleted files easily.